The new man in my life…Paco Boy! My constant companion.
God’s gift to man…A dog!
Filed under Dog, Man's Best Friend
Hey, hey Paco! Welcome to the blog! I bet you can’t say no to anything he wants. But I am sorry to correct you, God’s gift to man is “the microwavable dinner!”
LOL! That’s true also! So I guess its both!
And you’re right , I cant’ say no to the little fellow.
He was given to me by a soldier who was headed over to Afghanistan for a year. She is a combat photographer! The timing was perfect since my little dog of 19 years had died just a month before!
Thanks Timm – Love u
Hey Paco ..what big eyes you have..God’s gift to man is a dog?….is that because dog is god spelt backwards?
Paco’s adorable! We used to have a guinea pig named Paco!
Now I have a dog named Oreo, and four cats named Taco, Fluffy, Scratch, and Gordo.
HaHa! Awesome….Paco – Taco!!! Perfect!
FROM: THE DOG
Dear God: Is it on purpose our names are the same, only reversed?
Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?
Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?
Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a Dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the ‘Chrysler Eagle’ the ‘Chrysler Beagle’?
Dear God: If a Dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad Dog?
Dear God: We Dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID’s, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?
Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?
Dear God: Let me give you a list of 10 Commandments I must remember to be a good Dog.
1. I will not eat the cats’ food before they eat it or after they throw it up.
2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.
3. The Litter Box is not a cookie jar.
4. The sofa is not a ‘face towel’.
5. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
6. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad’s underwear when he’s on the toilet.
7. I don’t need to suddenly stand straight up when I’m under the coffee table
8. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house – not after.
9. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my rear-end on the carpet.
10. The cat is not a ‘squeaky toy’ so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it’s usually not a good thing.
P.S. Dear God: When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?
‘Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened’
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 30 other followers